- Why does my unit have a Blank display, Resets it’s self or No Power ?
One or more of the capacitors in the unit needs to be undated.
Please contact Stanton’s support team for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions at the email addres...
- Why does my unit have a blank display, reset it’s self or not power on at all?
One of more of the capacitors in the unit needs to be undated.
Please contact Stanton’s support team for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions at the email address below.
- Calibration Messages and their Meaning
...ng the needles on the records and pressing start on the turntables. The status of the turntables is displayed within the top display.
The calibration may give the following messages:
- What are the Technical Specifications of the SC1.d and SC1.m?
...character alphanumeric LCD's with contrast control (MIDI SysEX Controllable)
1 Cue position display with current deck indicator (MIDI SysEX controllable)
- What are all the rings around the encoder knobs?
Because encoders do not have hard stops, meaning they can be turned forever, the rings communicate the position of the knobs. The feedback from the rings might change as you select different preset...
- What are the displays for?
The displays communicate the currently mapped parameter to the encoder. Because the encoders can control multiple functions through presets they may be used for many different features. As presets ...
- How do I map DaScratch to control VirtualDJ?
...u to the MIDI Config window.
If this is your first time setting up a device, it will probably be
blank. That’s not a problem.
(3) Click the ADD button. This will give you a ne...
- Installing SCS3 DaRouter in Windows Vista
...a Windows Vista warning dialog. Simply click “Run” to start the installer. Windows will display a “User Account Control” dialog. Press “Continue” to start the insta...