- Which output do I choose Phono or Line?
The Line/ Phono switch can be found on back of the turntable or under the platter depending upon the model of turntable. (Not all turntables offer a Line out put)
If you are using the Phono I...
- Where is the Belt for my Turntable?
...ven model turntables, the belt is not pre mounted.
It can be located under the turntable’s platter.
The platter will need to be turned upside down in order to access the belt.
- Is the SC.1d or SC1.m powered off of the Firewire cable?
...ed power off of the Stanton power supply the SC1.m will perform best.
The SC1.d’s motorized platter has so much torque that it definitely could NOT be powered off of Firewire.
- "What is the SC System?"
...xers and FX while the SC.1d is a direct comparison to a turntable / cd player hybrid with motorized platter, trigger pads, encoder section and motorized pitch fader.
Both components (SC.1m and S...
- What are the Technical Specifications of the SC1.d and SC1.m?
Frequency Response (20Hz-20kHz)
THD+N (at 1Khz)
Signal to Noise Rati...
- Does the platter have enough torque? Is it too much?
...e of providing a direct analogy to the turntable by coming equipped with the industry award winning platter featured in the T.120 and 150 turntables. This 4.5 kgf platter is one of the strongest on th...
- Why a 10 inch platter?
Stanton believed it is very important to provide the tactile nature of a real spinning vinyl when designing the SC System. However at the same time, through market research and ergonomic studies, w...
- What are the technical specifications of the Scratchamp2?
Physical Specifications: Dimensions: 23.8 x 19.6 x 5.2 centimeters, 9.5 x 7.75 x 2 inches Weight: 3.18 lbs
Audio Specifications: In Line Mode Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- <1dB THD+N: ...
- What are the differences between "Standard" and "Scratch" records?
Standard Records Your TRAKTOR FS System comes complete with 3 "Standard" Timecode records used to control your digital files via the TRAKTOR FS 2 software. The Club record ’s A side, played a...
- What is the Rumble Threshold?
...ave the volume too loud than to be too quiet. Now, put a record on a turntable but do not spin the platter – it needs to remain stationary to set rumble. Put the needle on the record and look ...
- My PC driver installs however FS will not detect the Scratchamp
If you are able to install
your driver, open the control panel and change frequencies, but not able to
detect the ScratchAmp2 in FinalScratch or select it under Windows sound manager
- How do I make a fader start cable for my Broadcast Console?
The fader start on Stanton’s CD players operates on a 5V pulse. Most cd players come with a 1/8” fader start cable with the following wiring configuration
1) Hot to Tip 2) G...
- How do I use the Digital Output?
Select “Line” as your output type.
Connect one end of the S/PDIF cable to the turntable’s “Digital Out” and the other end to your input device.
- Why do I hear a hum when using my Turntables?
Stanton offers (2) types of turntables, those that have an internal ground switch like the (Stanton T.120), and those that have a ground wire like the (Stanton Str8-100).
If you are hearing ...
- What is S/PDIF?
When using the “Digital Out” you will need a S/PDIF connection cable it looks like an R.C.A cable with only one side but it’s actually a digital audio cable. The turntable will se...
- Why does my unit have a Blank display, Resets it’s self or No Power ?
One or more of the capacitors in the unit needs to be undated.
Please contact Stanton’s support team for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions at the email addres...
- Why does my unit have a blank display, reset it’s self or not power on at all?
One of more of the capacitors in the unit needs to be undated.
Please contact Stanton’s support team for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions at the email address below.
- How can I install Vinyl Emulation on my Unit
The Firmware needs to be updated.
To download the update please Click Here
- Why can't I hear any audio when I record or during playback
When the T.90 is connected to a P.C, it automatically defaults as your active sound card.
The Pyro Cakewalk program does not allow you to select a different output device
- How can I download my product manual
For a list of digital manuals available for download
Please Click here