- What are the hardware requirements for FinalScratch2?
...ommend the use of a DJ turntable with pitch control like the Stanton ST-150 and any good quality DJ stylus (e.g. Stanton 680HP or 890FS).
We recommend a DJ mixer which has a phono/ line ...
- What are the differences between "Standard" and "Scratch" records?
... these B-side 5 minute Timecode tracks has a locked groove at the end of each 5 minutes so that the stylus will not continue to the next track.
- How Do I replace my Styus
To mount a new Stylus into a Cartridge:
> Remove old stylus by holding the body of the stylus and pulling it out of the cartridge.
> Insert the shaft of the stylus directly into the open...
- How do I mount My Stanton Cartridge to the Headshell
...g to your personal preference; I normally set the cartridge flush with the head shell and allow the stylus to over hang slightly.
- What are the recommended settings for my cartridge
...etting "1" tone arm height setting without headshell weight; "2" if using extra weight 2 to 5 grams stylus pressure setting.
600 series: 680.V3, 680E.V3
"0" antiskate setting "4" tone arm height...
- Which styli are compatible with my Cartridge
OLD STANTON MODEL
NEW STANTON MODEL
REPLACEMENT STANTON MODEL
500 AL II
505 SK II
- Which 78 RPM stylus will fit on my cartridge
... All Stanton cartridges can be adapted to playback these records by the use of a 78-RPM replacement stylus. The replacement styli listed below are made for each family series of Stanton product and ca...